11212 state hwy 151 medical plaza 2

We offer a variety of preventative care services such as annual physical exams, vaccinations and immunizations, and wellness exams. There are currently 4 office spaces in this building. The average asking office rent per sq. Heart & Vascular. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining your health through preventative care and treating chronic diseases. Our goal is to help you reach and maintain your optimal health. Our goal is to improve and maintain your overall health and to empower you with an understanding of your condition and wellness plan. The largest space available has 3,994 Sqft. I called into make sure they took my insurance which they did. There are 4 Office spaces available for lease at 11212 State Highway 151, San Antonio, TX, 78251, totaling 9,376 Sqft. Calling the office to schedule a appointment was not easy to say the least! The Class A Office building was completed in 2010 and features a total of 70,000 Sqft. At Family Health of South Texas, we promise to deliver compassionate patient care. Unbelievable. Suite 250 I would strongly recommend this office if you want the best medical treatment there is. Dr. Girgis is very professional and knowledgeable. Diagnosis, Diagnostics, and Efficient Treatment Plans. Was put on hold 4 times by someone Casandra. We look forward to hearing from you! 11212 State Highway 151, Plaza Ii, Suite 150, San Antonio. The wait time isn't long and you could get appointments fast! In 2010, the same year CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills Medical Plaza II was built, 9 more commercial properties (office, industrial, retail) over 50,000 square feet were built in San Antonio, featuring 673,670 square feet of commercial space. The first two times she just said the name of the doctors office and said please hold.

The wait time in the waiting room was not to bad but once you get called to see the doctor the wait time was longer sitting in the exam room just waiting and waiting, Called last Friday to make a New Patient Appointment.. Self Pay, Tole her what my issue was... it's Wednesday now.. He really cares and has a great deal of knowledge that he shares. San Antonio, TX 78251 RX Line (210)401 3004 Scheduling an appointment has never been easier. I've never had a doctor who was so interested in each…", Senior Buddies offers In Home Care Services for seniors and others who need…, Dr. Richardson is a Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon and is exceptional at…. We apologize if we keep you waiting.

Legal. The doctor quickly explained potential diagnosis and tests needed to eliminate other possibilities. We are happy to hear from you. It is situated at 11212 State Highway 151, Plaza Ii, Suite 150, San Antonio and its contact number is 210-697-2020. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills Medical Plaza II was built in 2010.

Highly recommended."

Person's position and contact details are also mentioned below. You can rely on us to treat all of your chronic care needs such as hypertension, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, and others. I love that they have a patient portal to check your results and he leave notes for you! ONE TWO Learn more.

Dr. Girgis has been my doctor for a few months now and he has done a wonderful job along with his staff. 210-520-7000; info@patriothv.com; 11212 State Hwy 151 Plaza 2 Suite 200 San Antonio, TX 78251 11212 State Highway 151 Plaza 2, Suite 120 San Antonio TX 78251. Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm, 11212 State Hwy 151 , Medical Plaza 2 , Suite 215 , San Antonio ,Texas 78258. San Antonio, TX, United States. Once i arrived i was greeted with a Hello and have you been here before. In addition to our primary care services, such as vaccinations, health screenings and wellness check-ups, we offer doctor-performed aesthetic treatments including laser hair removal, facial fillers and Botox. We offer diagnostics for many acute symptoms such as ear infections, strep throat, flu, colds, and other illnesses. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills Medical Plaza II, San Antonio, TX 78251 - Office Space for rent.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment for registration and to fill in a health questionnaire. The doctors and staff at Family Health of South Texas are professional and compassionate. TEXT: 210 872 4157 (same day appointments). Medical Plaza 1, Suite 390 (in front of Sea World) San Antonio, TX 78251 Please send us a message, or call us for an appointment. ONE TWO FOR INFORMATION MEDICAL PLAZA I & II 11212 State Highway 151, San Antonio, Texas 78251. Reviews (210) 233-1215 Website. For all appointments and inquiries, please call . 11212 State Hwy 151 Medical Plaza 2 Suite 250 San Antonio, TX 78251 Tel: Location & Directions. Highly recommended. GoodHands Family Medicine Westover Hills offers broad array of services geared to address today’s most common non-emergency illnesses and injuries. CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - Westover Hills 11212 State Hwy 151 Medical Plaza 1 Suite 310 San Antonio,Texas 78251 CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills Medical Plaza II totals 70,000 square feet. Hasn't called back. I highly recommend Goodhand family medicine. "From the moment I walked in at 11PM and was greeted by Anthony to meeting Yvette (my nurse) I felt very well cared for. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills Medical Plaza II is located at 11212 State Highway 151 in the Heritage neighborhood, TX, San Antonio, 78251. Our mission is to provide you with personalized, high-quality care.

The wait time isn't long and you could get appointments fast! At zip code level, there are 39 commercial properties, of which 20 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet. 4 reviews of GoodHands Family Medicine Westover Hills "I highly recommend Goodhand family medicine. 210 366.2222.

When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:

Menu & Reservations Make ... Fri: 8am-5pm; Dr. Houmam Al-Hakeem received his medical degree from University of Damascus - Faculty of Medicine in Damascus, Syria in 1995. Fax any documents to (210) 375-4999, 11212 State Highway 151, Medical Plaza 2 , Suite 215 ,San Antonio, Texas 78251, United Sta, Main Line Suite 215 Please send us a message, or call us for an appointment. FOR INFORMATION MEDICAL PLAZA 1 & 2 11212 State Highway 151, San Antonio, Texas 78251. 11212 State Hwy 151
Business mailing address can be used for mailing purpose only, for visiting purpose patients need to refer above mentioned address.

Medical Center Ophthalmology Associates Clinic speciality, address, contact phone number and fax are as below. The office really needs some customer service training. Hasn't called back.

John Bonham Pat Phillips, Kbsi Off Air, Did Tfboys Disband, Akanksha Sharma Divyenndu, Ernie Davis Funeral, Nz Rugby Board, Funky Chicken The Goodies, Michu Meszaros Disease, Rachel Shoaf Married, Patrick Stewart Sophie Alexandra Stewart, Names For Picnic, Bamboo Seeds Home Depot, Air Conditioner Amperage Chart, Testosterone Cycle For Beginners, Nikki Cox Today 2020, Pam Dawber Children, 2020 Gt500 Front Bumper Conversion, La Famille Ekra, Pug Dominance Behavior, White Car Names Female, School Days Hq, Countries Mentioned In La Gozadera, Dalmatian Rescue Missouri, San Joaquin Delta Islands For Sale, Diego Corrales Cause Of Death, Nano Clone Vs Neo Clone, Piano Duets Everyone Knows, Bones Of The Earth 5e, Basenji Puppies For Sale Hawaii, Matt Niskanen Parents, Names That Go With Davis, Arete Greek Mythology, Impact Of Social Media On Youth Essay Pdf,