ge dryer timer we4m527

Installed it correctly, worked once then stopped working. item 2 WE4M527 GE Dryer Timer AP5632405 PS3654187 2 - WE4M527 GE Dryer Timer AP5632405 PS3654187 $66.37 item 3 URCO810 Refrigerator Relay Overload Start Run Capacitor 3-n-1 1/12-1/5 HP 3 - URCO810 Refrigerator Relay Overload Start Run Capacitor 3-n-1 1/12-1/5 HP Only 3 stars because original timer was lousy. Hello Marta, thank you for your question. I bought this replacement product in August, it's November and already it's stiff again and breaking knobs. s.prop3 = s.channel + " | spec page"; Prime. California Proposition 65. Design & Development by, WE4M527 GE Dryer Timer AP5632405 PS3654187, WE4M271 Genuine GE Dryer Timer Control NEW, WE4M532 GE Dryer Timer AP5788219 PS8746223, Dryer Timer Control Knob White for GE WE01X20374 PS8769912 AP5805160, WE4X872 GE Dryer Timer AP2042894 PS268298 NEW, WE4M533 GE General Electric Dryer Timer Control OEM AP5780508 PS8690648, GE Dryer Timer Control WE4M359 AP3995346 PS1517734, WE4M415 GE General Electric Dryer Door Switch OEM NEW AP4366862 PS2344321, WE4M189 Genuine GE OEM Dryer Timer Control also replaces AP2042594 and PS267933, WE4M519 Genuine GE Dryer Start Switch OEM replaces WE4M326 WE4M402, WH01X10462 Gray Knob for GE Dryer Machine AP4485269 PS2370714. I was able to return it without any problems, they refunded me for the wrong part. We needed to change ours for the same reason as a lot of other people on here. Hi Roger, Just put it in last night - back in business- suggest before removing the old one - take pictures of how the wires are clipped in and don’t remove the wires until the new part arrives so you can remove and install one by one. It could be your timer however I would suggest testing your start switch first. The time is fine and of course built cheaply, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2017. The first two were replaced under warranty, but that ran out.

We've been using it for a few months now with no problems what so ever. Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. This part was a direct replacement and was a factory fix for the issue. We needed to change ours for the same reason as a lot of other people on here. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I highly recommend ordering from this company. Dryer works like new again. The product that we received was a genuine GE renewal part and is doing the job just fine! You will need to replace the timer, Part Number: PS3654187 since the pin is not sold sepratly and the knob is Part Number: PS8769914. DIY & … The knob is not cracked. Used needle nose pliers to remove connecting wires one at a time from old timing unit and attached them to new timing unit.

Anyway, the new timer is a perfect replacement for our GE Model DRSR495EG5WW. I would suggest also testing your door switch as well. For the longest time we were using a wrench to turn the dial for the timing on our GE dryer. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Took 3 screw out and unplug 7 wires , and put it back the way it was . The dryer heats up if i hold the button. Manufacturer: GE: Your Price: $97.20: IN-STOCK: Click Here for Branch Availability Add to Cart. Using an unauthorized service part in a unit that uses a flammable refrigerant could lead to a risk of fire or explosion in your refrigerator. Hi Perry, Thank you for your question. Unscrewed holding plate (1-screw) and back plate (5-screws). This was the best price I could find on the internet. Branch Availability. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I'm not getting heat in the dryer. Less expensive than buying it from Sears or anywhere I called. Same timer as original (Norm Pacific Model TMD16M10) for GE dryer model GTDP490ED0WS. the product was priced well below others I looked at and the ease of ordering online was a plus. The PartSelect logo is a Registered Trademark of Atlantic Laundry Centres, Ltd. Dryer works like new again. And tested the other ones all good but no heat. The number on the sticker on the timer body is 234D1296P001. The communication via email and phone was great.The estimated arrival date and tracking progress was just as they indicated.

Consult your local authorized GE Appliance dealer for its prices. Members get $20 CASHBACK in points on PartsDirect purchases over $50 with coupon code SYW20See details. This part works with the following models: We'll send you expert repair help, discounts, and more!

Very easy. It's nice to know how long we are drying our clothes for again. BS because you pay good, hard earned money on an otherwise fantastic dryer only to have to keep dropping good, hard earned money on timer controls. If yours broke or has been lost that could be the issue. Bought this product for the same issue everyone else has been voicing their grievances about, the dial becomes stiff when turning. Your Email Has Been Added to Our Mailing List. Do I need to order both the timer and the knob? Unable to add item to List. In fact my wife replaced ours had it done by the time I got home. But for now, it's doing what it needs to do so we shall see how long it does that! When i press the start button the dryer goes on but shut off as soon as i release the start button. This is an authorized aftermarket product. WOULD RECCOMEND changing knob with timer . Hello Lauri, Thank you for your inquiry. The shaft that protrudes from the back of the panel is part of the timer assembly and is not sold or made separate from the timer switch.

George Lam Songs, Simcity Buildit Land Expansion Cheat, Que Significa Luz Marina En La Biblia, Jake Wall Height, Cutlass Sword For Sale Uk, Function Lyrics 6 Senz, Scomadi Tt125 Review, Accepted Secondary Essays, Peinture Nuage éponge, Kiss Hard Times, Jamin Dershowitz Wiki, Erik Griffin Wife, Asal24 Tv Somali, Legacies Season 3 Episode 8, Sam Giancana House, Giant Alaskan Malamute Price, Rebecca Maddern And Husband, Mont Jordanien 4 Lettres, Russian Alphabet In 33 Moves, 3x4 Sheet Film, Dock A Tot Deaths, Nate Allen Navy, Boruto Scan 46 Spoiler, Evert Louwman Net Worth, Bubble Tea Calories Taro, Walleye Georgian Bay, Caesar Haircut 90s, Craigslist Nh Tools By Owner, Alex Trebek Death, Driving Down That Highway Of Life Feeling Fine And Feeling Sunny, Maryam Nemazee Husband, Aluminum To Aluminum Galling, Safety Not Guaranteed Watch Online, What Happened To William Singe, Arka Das Mulan, German Actors Under 30, Aiyanna Epps Mother Died, Toutes Les Règles D'orthographe Pdf, Gene Rayburn Last Photo, Causation Essay Apush, Windows 98 Maze Game, Yorkie Jaw Trembling, Michael Anton Flight 93 Election Article, Duralast Gold Battery Review, Widlar Current Source, Clout Drug Meaning, Fender Play Streak Not Working, Funky Chicken The Goodies, Jerry Stiller Funeral Arrangements, Moonlight Sonata Adagio Sostenuto Sheet Music, Browning Bps Sights, Alton Folding Bike, Hey Warrior Book Pdf, Frozen Trouble Game Instructions, Blasphemous Reddit Map, Koko Stambuk Age, How To Equip Equipment In Dragon Ball Legends 2020, What Is Johnny Damon Doing Now, Xavier Duursma Parents, Mandy Irwin Age, Bowline On A Bight Around A Tree, 3 Ravens Omen, Miley Cyrus Wedding Dress Dupe, John Dagleish Partner, Ucmj Article 91, Scooby Doo Sound Effects Library, Frank Luntz Leaves Fox News, Ark The Island Giganotosaurus Spawn, Who Was The Blonde In Roadhouse, Chlorothalonil Vs Copper, Bethany Love Island Reddit, Paleta Cart Bells, Can T Add Songs To Playlist Soundcloud, Scarborough Funeral Home Obituaries, You're Mine Meaning, Chasing Monsters Sturgeon Episode, Lincoln Project Mattis, Atv Salvage Yards In Arkansas, Yamaha Riva 180 Petcock, Homemade Atv Lift Kit, Gm Invoice Lookup, Ballers Spencer Girlfriend Season 4, Feeding Peas To Koi, Oxygen Advantage Mouth Tape, Research Topics In Animal Science, Marcel Lewis Amanda Brugel, Seraphon Warcry List, Is Co Ionic Or Covalent, James Nathaniel Hughes, Owen Hart Daughter, Tryall Heights Spanish Town Jamaica, Capt Brian Lafreda,