remington 572 problems

the foregrip is ribbed. The 552 isn't often called "the jam-o-matic" without good cause.

A forum community dedicated to Ruger firearm owners and enthusiasts. I had one as a younger person that my Uncle gave to me; he apparently never cleaned it and it would fail to eject after every round...at the time I knew nothing about cleaning guns so sold it to my friends father. It shot perfectly.

If you are a TFL member and can access TFL, please do not use this link; instead, use the forums (like Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support) or PM an appropriate mod or admin. As you know, it's been too cold in Nebraska to do much range testing but I did run a full tube of ammo through it. they were introduced in 1955 and my dad bought it used for me when i was 15(1963). I peened the end of the stud over so it was tight and not wobbling around. Reassembled the rifle and shot it again at the range.

I have a number of pump action rifles, have never encountered the behavior you describe, and I for one would be most interested to know what caused this behavior. Senior Member . So if you know anything about them please reply, as far as problems, value, reliability etc.

I was taught to respect my elders .... problem is, I'm having a hard time finding them.​. I am not sure if this will help or not. On u-tube a site called gunblue490, this fella really knows his way around a 572. JavaScript is disabled. The 572 was introduced in 1955. I hope you are enjoying your 572 as they are wonderful rifles and accurate also.

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Joined: Apr 2008.

I purchased a used 572 that had some problems. I have a 572 made in dec 1954 according to costomer service at Remington. I just bought a Remington 572 Fieldmaster 22 rimfire off of gunbroker and I am curious as to the kind of accuracy I can expect from this rifle ?

My dad had the 1957 572 and used to hang it in our hog barn office on a nail for years to dispatch a hog or so, stray cat or rabbits. Thanks for the replies, the owner says it has a walnut stock and the pics look like walnut to me. Such emails will be ignored.

Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada.

But when out shooting the gun would slam the pump back and eject the round its self with no reward pressure.

It has a aluminum alloy receiver (black powder coated), a birch stock, and a trigger group that is designed identical to a Rem 870 shotgun.

Has anyone done this before?

I picked up the gun for 200 Canadian with prior knowledge that it had some misfiring issues.

Got to be a part broken or worn either in the trigger group, or the end of the action bar.

I have two of them, one made in January 1957 and the other December 1960 (safe queen). What is the purpose of the bushing? I owned one for a while and it was a decent plinking rifle. Hello, anyone have any experience with one of these rifles?

I think 572 production started in the 50's and is still made today ... but only in the BDL model with the fancy wood. With a scope I can get 2 in groups at 100 yards. Remington 572 Fieldmaster issue User Name: Remember Me?

Seems ok. takin it to the range with my mini 14 next week. If you are experiencing difficulties posting in the Buy/Sell/Trade subforums of TFL, please read the "sticky" announcement threads at the top of the applicable subforum.

Oluo And Petra, Joe Galvin Silent Witness, Marco Carola Wife, Spiritual Meaning Of Birthright, Ps4 Controller Orange Light, Ethan Suplee Diet, Disney Vhs Value List 2019, Carnival Booth Ideas For High School, Army Blueforce Punch, I Cut A Chunk Out Of My Finger How To Treat, What Is An Ineffective Thesis Statement, Concussion Movie Ending, Ge Tbx18 Refrigerator Leaking, What Does Titania Kiss As She Lays In The Grove?, 2014 Chevy Cruze Turbo Issues, Glen Sobel Birthday, Kfc Jokes Pictures, Bugzy Malone Accident, Owlet Notifications On Iphone, Jared Weinstein Thrive Capital, X Pac Height, Ken Mattel 1968, Jasmine Plummer 2020, Best Maine Moose Districts, Ferro Rod Coating, Nick Vallelonga Net Worth, Kuroo Voice Actor, Assetto Corsa Silverado, Sula Themes Essay, Poe Strength Stacking Witch, Simplisafe Doorbell Chime Connector, Mi Potra Lyrics In English, Karen Morley Measurements, 101 Dog Names, Objections To Interrogatories Texas, Craigslist Delaware Wanted, Chinchilla Spiritual Meaning, San Antonio Zip Code Downtown, Time Flies Quotes For Daughter, West Elm Revit, Nevada State Board Of Nursing Portal, Nba Streaming Sd, How Many Calories In One Limpet, Levi Dylan Net Worth, How To Calculate Moment Of Uniformly Distributed Load, Kentucky Border Collie Association, Front Sight Ramp, Amaka Ubaka Instagram, Fruta O Verdura Con Z, Mike Moonves Father, Sofia Franklyn And Peter Nelson, Super Singer 6 Final, Kolkata Ff Tips, Smoked Garlic Ring Bologna Recipe, The Offence 1972 Streaming, Solarcity Customer Service, Mongoose Mack Parts, Jaragua Gecko For Sale, Jesse Goins Gold Miner, Sean Lock Tour Dates, Nasal Furunculosis Wiki, Drake Meme Meme Generator, Berry Berenson Ring, Best Tasting Nectarine, Midnight In Harlem, Rollo Printer Support, Systema Training Manual Pdf, The Wall Argumentative Essay, Dormir En Serrant Un Coussin, Grand Grimoire Pdf, Dazn Error Codes, Honda Express Engine Swap, Ride1up 500 Series Mtb Amazon, Perf Baby Ariel Roblox Id, Cancel Mlb Tv, Dominic Thiem Age, Oak Island Treasure Found 2019 Season Finale, Do Grackles Like Shiny Things, Rubik Cube Solver, Blink Xt2 Rtsp, List Of American Impressionist Painters, Peugeot 207 Problems, How To Put A Gif On Tiktok Profile, Pickles The Frog Fruit Parlor, 555 Timer Calculator, Ies Suffix Words, Unifor National Rep Salary, Rocket Brothers Nutrition Information, Unalaq Vs Ozai, Lamellar Armor Dnd 5e, Beagle Cocker Spaniel Mix For Sale, Telecharger Album Rap, How To Unlock Weaver Gw2, What Pairs With Cobia, Dave Matthews Band Live Show Archive, Exotic Cbd Flower, Steve Johnson Net Worth, Dayz Livonia M4 Spawns, Samantha Eggar Net Worth,