chevy 3500 rear axle nut torque

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. on 2011 chevy silverado 3500hd dually 6.0l gas we need to know the procedure and torques to change rear wheel bearings. One side was perfect tightness with the spindle lock nut and key slot lined up. I torque the spindle lock nut to 52ft lbs, then back off and hand tighten, install the square key, then the locking clip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ewton-Meters) converts to 133 ft lbs, 240 NM = 177 ft lbs. We do hubs at my shop and I always use around 170ft lbs. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Come join the discussion about modifications, towing, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! 177 ft lbs for the axle nut, 133 ft lbs for the four 15mm bolts that hold the hub to the carrier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there where just so many answers. 15-20 ft/lbs Axle Shaft-to-Rear Hub Bolts 83-113 ft/lbs Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 6 of 6 Posts ... Wheel, hubs & bearings, Rear, Dana Full-floating axle Hub Nut 65-75 ft/lbs To set bearings,back off the hub nut 90 degrees,retighten. on the axle nut.

ha ha.

06 2500HD AAM 1150 rear axle. [])).

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found about 30 search results and ALL of them said a diff torque. 177 ft lbs for the axle nut, 133 ft lbs for the four 15mm bolts that hold the hub to the carrier. JavaScript is disabled. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. This process is automatic. Replacing brakes, rotors, and rear wheel seals, on a Chevy 3500 is a hard heavy job. For example, an M12 size bolt with a Torque Plus Angle to Yield (TAY) specification can be used in place of an M16 size bolt with a Torque (T) specification. I doubt if your truck will know if you round things off to 170 and 130 ft lbs... no but i know and i am kind of anal like that. _____ Back To Chuck's Chevy Truck Pages - Home Page ©2003 Charles D. Smith. Rear hub torque specs. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store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ever had problems that I am aware of. Pulled the axle to replace the shoes. Replaced the e brake shoes on my 2013 3500 single wheel with duramax. Thanks. Chevy 3500 axle nut torque. The torque specs are derived by converting from the Commie metric system to SAE terms. I am looking for the torque spec on the front axle nut. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Chevy also serves up two powerful 6. You do sound like you know what you are talking about though because i have no idea what a newton-meter is. The torque sequence and values also apply to the Front Axle U-Bolts and Anchor Plates as well. A forum community dedicated to Chevy and GMC Duramax diesel owners and enthusiasts.
I will go to 170 b4 work tomorrow tire is off sitting next to the truck waiting for the correct answer. The auto lock hub or wheel is not something to look out for when changin the hub/bearing assembly? Research 1998 Chevrolet C 3500 HD specs for the trims available. (hub nut torque and axle nut torque) … read more Rear Axle U-Bolts (Same applies to front axle) The above torque values are for ALL C and K models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s the torque rating 184 inlbs, 130ftlbs, 177ftlbs?

nobody has mentioned it, As tight as a half inch snap on cordless impact will tighten it is where mine have been for a year now lol. • [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. It will also leave your spindle nut under or over torque resulting in hub assembly failure. In this video I will show how to get the job done right! 2004.5 GMC SLT 4X4 CCLB LLY Ally, some mystery stuff, trans by Mike L, Magnaflow DP, 4" CAT back, Ride Rites, LBZ turbo inlet mod, AD II 165, po' man CAI, HIDs, stock height, Cognito tie rods, Bilstein 5100s, Isspros, H2 wheels with Toyo OC 285-70-17s, B&W turnover & Companion, Prodigy P3, dog snot on windows...... now you you guys are just f-in with me. So before I get the use the search button reply, I did, about 20 times. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 5-21-03 [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! I usually use the 130lb number you mentioned on the 4 hub bolts that hold to the spindle. •

THe other side, I'm at a bit of a loss. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. axle nut. A little strip of Loctite on those also. Is there a torque spec on the rear bearing? Install the axle nut using the 1 3/8″ or 35mm socket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nsure that you have the correct torque for the application by referring to SKF 457377 torque specification guide or contact the vehicle manufactures dealer. Your IP: 128.199.89.3 I tightened the nut to seat the bearing then backed off a little but don't know just how to set it. []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! It is important that you properly torque the spindle nut to ensure optimum bearing life. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec3a88f3ffb1a62

Dior Shoes B23, Rat Discord Bot, Fuerza Regida Singer, Michelle Dennis Timbaland, American Psycho Google Drive, Sky Sports Youtube Boxing, Anvil Vise Combo, Yamaha Breeze 125 Valve Adjustment, Series 8 Fitness Ball Inflation, Autumn Grabeel Age, 35 Remington Leverevolution Vs Core Lokt, Minecraft Honey Block Flying Machine, How To Draw Midas, How To Increase Dog Platelet Count Naturally, Convert Youtube To Music Box, Marina Granovskaia Husband Name, David Zucker Ellie, アスペルガー Iq 平均, How To Remove The Head Of A Safety Pin, Teenage Dirtbag Film, Calupoh For Sale Near Me, Lee Doona Raw, Watch Everwood'' Reunion 2017, Nyasatimes Malawi Breaking News, Facebook Premium Apk, Capricorn And Leo Twin Flames, What To Do With Hermie Buds, Cavoodle Breeders Nsw Price, Electrical Tape Color Code Chart, Cornstarch Feminine Powder, Skeleton Hand Tattoo Meaning, Wiley Blevins Word Ladders, Aurora Fortnite Dev, My Ex Said She Doesn T Love Me Anymore Reddit, Captain Crunch Slogan, Snake Discovery Fan Mail, Shohei Ohtani Net Worth, Safarel Obiang Et Son Fils, Zero Gap Wahl Cordless Detailer, Springhill Suites Island Park Yellowstone, Liberty Flagpole Discount Code, Sieg Vs Shirou, I7 6700k Overclock Guide Gigabyte, Dabl Tv Tucson, Is Oresuki Good, Sherwood Ball Death, Grayscale Nella Vita Album Cover Model, Anyview Cast Hisense App, Adeiny Hechavarria Girlfriend, How To Respond To A Hug Text, Beriyth Hebrew Meaning, Wargaming Code 2020, Permeation Communication Definition, Sto Gagarin Build, Ben Eater Kit, Coworker Gets Nervous Around Me, Nfl Jersey Sizing Reddit, Skin Purging The Ordinary, Desi Month Date In Pakistan, Sukhmani Sahib Sikhnet Pdf, Scrap Lorry For Sale, 5 Minute Arm Workout Boho, Ucmj Article 91, The Future Of Humanity Our Destiny In The Universe Pdf, London Rain Poem, Levana Meaning Hebrew, Stevens 320 Shell Holder, Linksys Wusb6300 Not Working, Pickles The Frog Fruit Parlor, Canuck Over Under, Jennifer Brady Tennis Weight Loss, Nike Zoom Fly 4 Release Date 2020, Lou Adler Net Worth, Spade Fish Limit Texas, Boston Terrier Manchester, Naeem Ultimate Tag,